Tuesday, March 17, 2009

banana peel flipsflops

We have an excursion last week and I don’t know where I left my common sense during that time and I also left my favorite flip-flops in my friend’s room. I used my friend Banana Peel Flip-flops as a substitute for my favorite flip-flops or else I have nothing to use. Besides, my heeled sandals won’t look great to be used as beach sandals. I always thought Banana Peel as a feeble piece of slippers that can’t be used outside the house and can only be used inside my room and mostly in bathroom. It was a big mistake for me when I suddenly love my friend’s slippers. Banana Peel gave my feet comfort while I am at the beach. It is the only footwear I wear throughout our excursion and I never complain about anything regarding these slippers. Being pleased, I bought another pair of Banana Peel and found out that it is so affordable and there are many cute designs available. I presume that a pair of Banana Peel can last for several months, however, the print may easily come off. After using my pair for about three consecutive days, the cute designs and imprints are gone, I suppose that it is just the only main hitch of the product. On the other hand, Banana Peel still looks trendy even the prints are gone, just make sure that the total prints is remove so that your pair won’t look old and dirty. Your care is still essential to make your Banana Peel last for months

No comments:

Post a Comment